DRIVE Clinical Program
Network of DRIVE Clinical Participants
Clinical teams implementing quality improvement and community engagement projects in underserved communities of color nationwide.
SHC’s DRIVE QIE programs have engaged, as of June 2022, 104 clinics and FQHCs nationwide, promoting health equity and improved health outcomes for diverse and underserved populations across the United States.
We invite clinics, health systems, and FQHCs to join DRIVE programs to sustainably promote health equity through clinician education, quality improvement, and community engagement.
To learn more and become a champion driving health equity in your practice and community. Contact SHC’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Saria Saccocio at email@example.com.
Why join a DRIVE Clinical Program?
- Gain access to and support in using the DRIVE tools
- Find resources that can help health care teams promote equity through QI, increasingly required in performance reporting, accreditation, value-based payment, and professional certification
- Connect with colleagues seeking to promote health equity
- Access resources to improve patient and community outreach and education
- Exclusive support in partnering with trusted community voices through SHC’s community leader networks in the Faith Health Alliance and the Wellness Warriors HAIR programs
- Focus on high priority topics such as vaccination, cancer screenings, diabetes, and others
- Potential to receive small grants for participation
- Recognition as a clinical health equity champion, including invitations to lead national programs